A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 965 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $238,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_DSCRP \ Sunken, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R20 B:00009B L:0018-6
- Zillow Home ID: 86819037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
|18 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$188K||2||1||1,099|
|16 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$233K||4||2||1,662|
|20 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$229K||3||2||1,582|
|39 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$214K||1||1||1,393|
|22 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$253K||3||2||1,967|
|14 Folly Brook Ter # D Kingston, NH||$138K||1||2||980|
|14 Folly Brook Ter # C Kingston, NH||$139K||1||2||1,077|
|14 Folly Brook Ter # A Kingston, NH||$151K||1||2||1,221|
|14 Folly Brook Ter # B Kingston, NH||$145K||1||2||1,137|
|21 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$268K||3||2||2,045|
|37 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$227K||4||1||1,554|
|40 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$283K||4||2||1,916|
|24 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$282K||3||2||2,324|
|38 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$282K||3||2||2,259|
|10 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$241K||3||2||2,300|
|23 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$253K||3||2||1,806|
|33 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$233K||3||2||1,428|
|36 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$271K||2||2||1,630|
|34 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$302K||3||2||2,689|
|32 Folly Brook Ter Kingston, NH||$244K||3||2||1,712|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.