- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15 Force Pl, Mount Tabor, NJ 078783 beds, 1 bath, 915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Charming house, with 3 bed rooms,large living cum dining area, kitchen, one bathroom, large pantry closet, large porch, and unfinished basement. Hot air heat. Natural gas cooking.City water and sewer. House has a assigned parking space . Parking fee $20/month
Close to rail road station. Walk to Mount Tabor rail station and shopping center. Close to golf course. Real estate taxes $5100 per year. Real estate taxes reduced by about $800 per year on tax appeal.
Kitchen, bath room,windows and electrical system upgraded in 2004/2006. New water heater installed in 2013
House power washed and painted . Vinyl siding and stone wall on the out side
A very good real estate investment.
- Lot: 1,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- 29 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $208
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 2900047000000007
- Zillow Home ID: 39470944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Force Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% higher than in New York Metro, and 76.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Parsippany-Troy Hills Township home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parsippany-Troy Hills Township home values.
- 14 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$204K----986
- 11 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$248K----1,480
- 12 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$252K----1,262
- 1 Butler Pass Mount Tabor, NJ$233K----1,140
- 15 Clark St Dover, NJ$295K----1,796
- 10 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$218K----870
- 15 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$309K----1,450
- 7 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$311K----1,393
- 18 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$273K----1,017
- 9 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$258K----1,160
- 48 Pitman Pl Mount Arlington, NJ$211K------
- 5 Clark St Dover, NJ$332K----1,815
- 21 Boehm Ave Mount Tabor, NJ$229K----920
- 21 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$318K----1,425
- 20 Force Pl Mount Tabor, NJ$221K----768
- 31 Boehm Ave Mount Tabor, NJ$375K422,400
- 10 Shaw Pl NJ$278K----1,692
- 48 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$319K----1,456
- 7 Pitman Rd Parsippany, NJ$340K----1,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!