- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 6,770 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $171,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0072 B:0139 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58037168
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-239K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 23.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|12 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$181K||4||2||1,419|
|22 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,428|
|16 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$192K||2||1.5||1,725|
|20 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$193K||3||1||1,576|
|8 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$192K||2||1||1,448|
|16 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$175K||2||1||1,138|
|21 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$201K||3||2||1,686|
|25 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$259K||4||1.5||2,053|
|12 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$161K||3||2||1,029|
|15 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$222K||4||2.5||2,166|
|9 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||2||1.5||1,254|
|10 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,377|
|29 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$178K||2||1||1,241|
|32 Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,435|
|Forest Hills Rd West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|43 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$184K||3||1||1,512|
|47 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$264K||3||2||2,070|
|33 Highview Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|39 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,365|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!