- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 2,812 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $289,710
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: M: 4 P: 73
- Zillow Home ID: 56961961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $271-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is valued 34.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
|13 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$274K||3||1||1,212|
|17 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$343K||5||2||2,016|
|14 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$264K||4||1||1,308|
|12 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$254K||3||1||1,196|
|11 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$265K||2||1||1,512|
|16 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$273K||3||1||1,456|
|19 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$248K||2||1||960|
|10 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$257K||3||1||1,104|
|18 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$257K||3||1||1,104|
|9 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$273K||3||1||1,144|
|21 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$251K||3||1||770|
|2 Ccc Rd Salisbury, MA||$396K||3||2.5||2,016|
|8 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$368K||4||2||2,400|
|20 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$259K||2||1||1,120|
|4 Ccc Rd Salisbury, MA||$395K||3||2||2,278|
|7 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$317K||3||2||1,796|
|23 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$283K||3||2||1,378|
|6 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$335K||3||1||2,070|
|22 Glenwood Ave Salisbury, MA||$253K||2||1||986|
|6 Ccc Rd Salisbury, MA||$403K||3||2.5||2,192|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
PK-6 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!