- Lot: 19.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 2,661 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $449,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 440 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Atrium Door, AMENITIES \ Bilco Door, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Chair Rail, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Gourmet Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Skylight, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Walk-In Closet, AMENITIES \ Walkout Basement, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Whirlpool, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Convection Oven, APPLIANCES \ Cook-top, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Single Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Some/All Negotiable, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Finished Area, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Rec Room, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Averill Park, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Sand Lake, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Rensselaer, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Garden, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Outbuilding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pool/In Ground, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Gas Fireplace, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Partial, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Liquid Propane, HEAT FUEL \ Oil, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Humidifier, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Security System, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 2nd Floor, LAUNDRY \ Room, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Gas Fireplace, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Cul-de-sac, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, MASTER BEDROOM \ Suite, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Averill Park, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Septic, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Averill Park, Swis Code \ 384000, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Well Except Dug
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,882 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 400015800000020020370000
- Zillow Home ID: 32261821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $272-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12018 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Averill Park as a whole. Among 12018 homes, this home is valued 146% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Averill Park, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12018 home values.
|16 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$426K||4||2.5||3,076|
|11 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$444K||5||2.5||3,297|
|39 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$352K||3||2.5||1,926|
|35 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$367K||4||2.5||2,170|
|5 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$428K||4||3.5||2,929|
|14 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$473K||5||3.1||3,304|
|10 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$380K||4||2.5||2,600|
|31 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$249K||3||1||1,328|
|3 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$398K||3||2.5||2,668|
|44 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$368K||3||2.5||2,309|
|42 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$357K||4||2.5||2,062|
|62 Hemlock Ln Spencertown, NY||$977K||2||2||2,136|
|38 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$297K||3||2||1,790|
|11 Pond Hollow Rd Averill Park, NY||$344K||3||2.5||2,240|
|6 Glenwood Ter Averill Park, NY||$466K||4||3||2,850|
|Pond Hollow Rd Sand Lake, NY||--||--||--||--|
|23 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||--||--||--||--|
|26 Summit Dr Averill Park, NY||$352K||3||2.5||2,148|
|5 Hemlock Cir Averill Park, NY||$335K||3||3||2,126|
|13 Pond Hollow Rd Averill Park, NY||$358K||4||2.5||2,344|
Nearby Schools in Averill Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!