- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 2,352 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:039 B:00104 L:00150
- Zillow Home ID: 57621407
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-205K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01535 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of North Brookfield as a whole. Among 01535 homes, this home is valued 8.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Town of North Brookfield, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01535 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of North Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01535 home values.
|17 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$234K||3||2||1,493|
|12 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$356K||5||2||2,543|
|19 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$188K||3||1.5||1,400|
|23 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$190K||3||1||1,400|
|25 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|29 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$170K||2||1.5||1,236|
|2 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$195K||2||1||1,722|
|1 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$224K||3||2||1,768|
|1 Ashley Rd # A North Brookfield, MA||$325K||3||2||2,528|
|4 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$179K||2||2.5||1,120|
|3 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$190K||3||1||1,348|
|32 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$261K||3||2||1,842|
|34 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$262K||3||2||1,848|
|149 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$183K||3||1.5||1,242|
|9 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$328K||4||3||2,122|
|147 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$228K||4||2.5||2,305|
|36 Green Rd North Brookfield, MA||$200K||2||1||1,008|
|145 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$176K||3||1||1,904|
|12 Ashley Rd North Brookfield, MA||$257K||3||3||2,355|
|143 Ward St North Brookfield, MA||$176K||4||1||1,719|
Nearby Schools in Town of North Brookfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!