15 Hallmark Pl, Stamford, CT 069063 beds, 3 baths, 2,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: G696303
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Tudor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,235 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 001-0074
- Zillow Home ID: 58828215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Hallmark Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% lower than in Stamford, and 64.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenbrook home values.
- 18 Hallmark Pl Stamford, CT$297K211,617
- 22 Hallmark Pl Stamford, CT$351K211,124
- 11 Hallmark Pl Stamford, CT$328K211,237
- 14 Hallmark Pl Stamford, CT$413K31.51,492
- 6 Hallmark Pl Stamford, CT$344K32.51,512
- 122 Center St Stamford, CT$396K31.51,604
- 118 Center St Stamford, CT$333K411,890
- 126 Center St Stamford, CT$344K21982
- 130 Center St Stamford, CT$391K321,281
- 136 Center St Stamford, CT$310K21838
- 138 Center St Stamford, CT$357K311,861
- 142 Center St Stamford, CT$429K321,966
- Center St Stamford, CT$333K411,890
- 123 Center St Stamford, CT$328K221,050
- 16 Morris St Stamford, CT$415K31.51,170
- 106 Center St Stamford, CT$328K31.51,001
- 100 Center St Stamford, CT$512K------
- 24 Morris St Stamford, CT$468K32.51,729
- 113 Center St Stamford, CT$385K21.51,730
- 98 Center St Stamford, CT$316K321,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!