- Built in 1987
- 981 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,731 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $632
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $327
- MLS #: 1024403
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Condominium, Under Construction \ No, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Access \ First Floor Access, Pets Allow Desc \ Cats, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pro-Mgt \ Yes, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Hood, Exterior \ Clapboard, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Near \ Private School, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Living Room, Garage Desc \ Detached, Assigned\Unassigned \ Assigned, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior \ Storm Door, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Heat Fuel \ Gas, Laundry \ In Units, Near \ Public School, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Sewer \ Connected, Water-Supply \ Connected, Historic \ Unknown, Rooms \ Eat In Kitchen, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Cooling \ Central Air, Heat System \ Forced Air, Site \ Wooded, Site \ Pool, Wall \ Dry Wall, Type \ Town House, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Hot Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ PVC, Access \ Private Entry, Exterior \ Deck, Fireplace \ Marble, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Rooms \ Utility Room, Site \ Underground Utilities, Interior \ Attic Stairs, Fireplace \ Gas, Site \ Tennis, Water Amenities \ Beach, Interior \ Internal Expansion, Pets Allow Desc \ Small Dogs (under 25 lbs.), Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Type \ Crawl Space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:043 B:0065 L:31A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66095049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390-720K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 42.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Newport, and 27.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15 Hammersmith Rd|
Nearby Schools in Newport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.