15 Harrison St, Haverhill, MA 018303 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $117,900
- Price/sqft: $100
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0306 B:00074 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 56048607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Haverhill, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 24-26 Harrison St Haverhill, MA$261K633,257
- 58 Harrison St Haverhill, MA$283KStudio--2,106
- 201 Winter St Haverhill, MA$686K1610.511,885
- 30 Primrose St Haverhill, MA$288K633,408
- 20 Primrose St Haverhill, MA$221K422,896
- 210 Winter St Haverhill, MA$576K187.57,794
- 44 Charles St UNIT 44 Haverhill, MA$128K21.51,200
- 58 Charles St Haverhill, MA$233K622,222
- 57 Charles St Haverhill, MA$218K622,359
- 46 Charles St UNIT 46 Haverhill, MA$130K21.51,200
- 61 Charles St Haverhill, MA$271K633,580
- 65 Charles St Haverhill, MA$181K211,080
- 58 Harrison St Haverhill, MA$101K522,360
- 7 Lewis St Haverhill, MA$217K422,316
- 9 Lewis St Haverhill, MA$228K522,443
- 62 Harrison St Haverhill, MA$170K31.51,410
- 64 Harrison St Haverhill, MA$145K411,053
- 57 Primrose St UNIT 57 Haverhill, MA$127K21.51,149
- 13 Lewis St Haverhill, MA$231K622,059
- 59 Primrose St UNIT 59 Haverhill, MA$128K21.51,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!