- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15 Harwich St UNIT 15, North Andover, MA 018453 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very kid friendly
Close to everything you need
10 Minutes from New Hampshire
25 Minutes from Downtown Boston
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- storage shed outside, pool, basketball hoop, lawn
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00023 B:00082 L:0000L
- Zillow Home ID: 56096163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Harwich Street UNIT 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- Unit 13$233K31.51,134
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292