- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15 Hawthorne St, Cambridge, MA 0213812 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $3,005,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 6,788 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00219 L:00011
- Zillow Home ID: 90179704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Hawthorne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 241.2% greater than in Cambridge, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Cambridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Cambridge home values.
- 13 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.34M543,251
- 23 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$3.32M74.55,761
- 6 Longfellow Park Cambridge, MA$3.49M64.54,593
- 18 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.68M643,087
- 31 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$1.6M53.52,074
- 31 Hawthorne St UNIT 31 Roxbury, MA$405K321,910
- 10 Longfellow Park Cambridge, MA$2.52M34.52,646
- 32 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.33M543,824
- 37 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$1.16M22.51,480
- 28 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.51M63.53,199
- 36 Hawthorne St UNIT 1 Cambridge, MA$900K331,366
- 36 Hawthorne St UNIT 2 Cambridge, MA$794K321,685
- 36 Hawthorne St UNIT 3 Cambridge, MA$849K321,830
- 28 Hawthorne St # 1 Boston, MA$1.08M32--
- 33 Hawthorne St UNIT 33 Roxbury, MA$366K321,644
- 33 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$1.63M44.52,112
- 14 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.47M53.53,570
- 9 Acacia St Cambridge, MA$1.84M52.52,769
- 49 Hawthorne St Cambridge, MA$2.44M64.55,325
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292