- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15 Haynes St, Boston, MA 021282 beds, 1 bath, 937 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 1992 for $67,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 937 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04453 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Haynes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 17 Haynes St Boston, MA$292K21.751,039
- 13 Haynes St Boston, MA$232K11.5937
- 19 Haynes St Boston, MA$336K32.51,600
- 72-74 Marginal St Boston, MA$506K----12,204
- 21 Haynes St Boston, MA$278K22888
- 21 Haynes Rd Newton, MA$872K32.51,831
- 23 Haynes St Boston, MA$254K22.51,268
- 10 Haynes St Boston, MA$270K31.51,492
- 68 Marginal St UNIT E Boston, MA$318K21.51,598
- 68 Marginal St UNIT D Boston, MA$336K21.51,598
- 68 Marginal St UNIT C Boston, MA$434K21.51,598
- 68 Marginal St UNIT B Boston, MA$342K21.51,598
- 68 Marginal St UNIT A Boston, MA$349K21.51,598
- 20 Haynes St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 8 Haynes St Boston, MA$361K521,671
- 20 Haynes St Boston, MA$363K532,100
- 20 Haynes St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 22 Haynes St Boston, MA$387K44.52,100
- 22 Haynes St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 22 Haynes St # 2 Boston, MA$288K------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292