- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 979 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Other Fuel Type, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 260805282965
- Zillow Home ID: 58962969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 66.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|25 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$266K||3||2.5||2,400|
|5 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$259K||4||1.5||2,339|
|10 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$277K||4||2.5||2,200|
|37 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$319K||4||3.5||2,020|
|51 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$322K||4||2.5||2,209|
|30 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$256K||3||2.5||2,080|
|40 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$289K||4||3||2,520|
|47 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$414K||3||3||3,600|
|25 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$242K||4||2||1,390|
|39 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$343K||4||2.5||2,248|
|21 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$262K||4||2||2,019|
|73 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$325K||3||2.5||2,292|
|73 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$287K||3||2.5||2,292|
|15 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$216K||3||2||1,384|
|65 Hemlock Rd Groton, CT||$513K||4||4||3,980|
|27 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$439K||4||4||4,536|
|23 Lemont Rd Groton, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,496|
|74 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$362K||4||2.5||2,911|
|30 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$237K||3||2.5||1,676|
|42 Stonecrest Rd Groton, CT||$223K||4||2||1,548|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!