- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1856
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,650 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $3,150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Lot Description \ Level, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Garage Count \ 3 Car Garage, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Kitchen Center Island, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Bath Stall Shower and Tub, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Area Description \ Country Living, Flooring \ Marble, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Bath Stall Shower, General \ Window Treatments, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Interior \ Exercise Area, Rooms \ Billiards Room, Exterior Living Space \ Courtyard, Lot Size \ 1-2 Acres, General \ Stereo System, Exterior \ Fire Pit, Special Market \ College \ University, Lot Description \ Irregular, Pre-Wiring \ Generator, Interior \ Cedar Closets
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,345 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1400007 0100003
- Zillow Home ID: 39007411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.9-3.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08540 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Princeton Township as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is 826.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 222.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Princeton Township, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
|23 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.88M||4||2.5||3,034|
|84 Bayard Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.1M||4||2.5||2,288|
|7 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.34M||--||--||2,935|
|31 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.96M||5||5.5||480|
|2 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.61M||5||3.5||3,500|
|10 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$2.18M||4||5||--|
|32 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$3.2M||--||--||6,697|
|6 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$1.6M||4||3.5||2,387|
|37 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$3.12M||--||--||6,086|
|56 Bayard Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.14M||--||--||2,040|
|12 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$2.09M||--||--||4,886|
|1 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.39M||4||4||2,686|
|5 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.05M||--||--||1,513|
|21 Lilac Ln Princeton, NJ||$3.09M||--||--||5,050|
|52 Bayard Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.96M||--||--||5,562|
|21 Morven Pl Princeton, NJ||$2.03M||--||--||4,655|
|50 Hodge Rd Princeton, NJ||$2.47M||5||4.5||4,740|
|18 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.22M||3||2||2,056|
|98 Bayard Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.16M||4||5||2,500|
|7 Cleveland Ln Princeton, NJ||$1.66M||5||4.5||3,128|
Nearby Schools in Princeton Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.