- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 737 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1093593
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Property Category \ Single Family, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Fireplace \ Brick, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Heat System \ Forced Water, Hot Water \ Oil, Rooms \ Laundry Room, Garage Desc \ Attached, Type \ Ranch, Near \ Golf, Status \ Active New, Exterior \ Aluminum Siding, Finished Floor \ Laminate, Sewer \ Septic System, Exterior \ Breezeway, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Rooms Type \ Common, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:152 B:020
- Zillow Home ID: 65938113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $180-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02852 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for North Kingstown as a whole. Among 02852 homes, this home is 8.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in North Kingstown, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02852 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Kingstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02852 home values.
|16 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$268K||3||1.5||1,789|
|26 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$196K||3||1||1,104|
|25 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$203K||3||1||1,205|
|16 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$230K||3||1||1,460|
|375 Davisville Rd North Kingstown, RI||$212K||3||1||1,206|
|391 Davisville Rd North Kingstown, RI||$187K||2||1||1,132|
|36 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$213K||2||1||1,336|
|35 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$190K||3||1||1,005|
|26 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$215K||3||1||1,232|
|380 Davisville Rd North Kingstown, RI||$194K||3||1||1,056|
|36 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$218K||2||1||1,092|
|345 Davisville Rd North Kingstown, RI||$545K||7||4||3,601|
|390 Davisville Rd North Kingstown, RI||$195K||3||1||1,080|
|46 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$278K||4||2||2,037|
|45 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$223K||2||2||1,428|
|31 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$187K||3||1||936|
|46 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$197K||3||1||1,074|
|61 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$287K||3||1.5||2,227|
|56 Hunts River Dr North Kingstown, RI||$265K||4||1.5||1,809|
|66 Charles St North Kingstown, RI||$200K||2||1||1,176|
Nearby Schools in North Kingstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.