15 Ida Ln, Schenectady, NY 123033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 247 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 01308901501400020580020000
- Zillow Home ID: 29703499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Ida Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.9% higher than in Albany, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12303 home values.
- 11 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$231K321,376
- 17 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$315K42.51,981
- 14 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$243K31.51,598
- 9 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$267K321,664
- 3010 E Lydius St Schenectady, NY$229K321,560
- 6 Terry Ave Schenectady, NY$286K31.51,904
- 3014 E Lydius St Schenectady, NY$245K332,607
- 2 Terry Ave Schenectady, NY$247K31.52,039
- 7 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$244K321,664
- 8 Terry Ave Schenectady, NY$238K31.51,598
- 3333 Carman Rd Schenectady, NY$175K411,474
- 12 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$286K42.52,312
- 5 Ronald Pl Schenectady, NY$234K321,554
- 10 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$327K32.51,837
- 10 Terry Ave Schenectady, NY$173K32882
- 3301 Carman Rd Schenectady, NY$226K----1,863
- 3301 Carman Rd Schenectady, NY$224K----1,863
- 3301 Carman Rd Schenectady, NY$225K----1,863
- 8 Ida Ln Schenectady, NY$286K42.51,916
- 3337 Carman Rd Schenectady, NY$216K421,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.