A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 511 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $170,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0941 B:0001 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 57713721
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 8.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Enfield, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|13 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$160K||3||1||1,266|
|12 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$139K||3||1||960|
|17 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$141K||3||1||960|
|19 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$150K||3||1||1,152|
|10 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$149K||3||1||1,152|
|14 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$145K||3||1||1,080|
|11 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$141K||3||1||960|
|21 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|8 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|16 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$171K||3||2.5||1,278|
|23 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$148K||3||1||1,152|
|6 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$144K||3||1||960|
|81 South Rd Enfield, CT||$185K||3||2.5||1,288|
|18 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$139K||3||2||960|
|97 South Rd Enfield, CT||$203K||3||2||1,503|
|9 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|7 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$142K||3||1||960|
|23 Arrow St Enfield, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|27 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$165K||3||6||960|
|5 Indian Run Enfield, CT||$143K||3||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!