15 Lime St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $554,050
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Immaculately kept, 3rd floor water views, In-town location, extreme energy efficiency.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0002 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Lime Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 23 Lime St Newburyport, MA$335K111,288
- 9 Lime St Newburyport, MA$315K221,088
- 25 Lime St Newburyport, MA$379K311,287
- 12 Charles St Newburyport, MA$702K41.52,485
- 14-16 Charles St Newburyport, MA$388K422,335
- 12 Lime St Newburyport, MA$867K32.52,364
- 14 Lime St Newburyport, MA$686K32.52,228
- 16 Lime St Newburyport, MA$935K453,570
- 1 Lime St Newburyport, MA$388K33.52,448
- 29 Lime St Newburyport, MA$896K42.52,887
- 5 Lime St UNIT 4 Newburyport, MA$310K21.5957
- 5 Lime St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$305K21.5957
- 5 Lime St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$304K21.5957
- 5 Lime St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$307K21.5957
- 20 Lime St Newburyport, MA$877K32.52,955
- 4 Charles St Newburyport, MA$423K632,517
- 8 Charles St UNIT 8 Newburyport, MA$302K221,272
- 24 Lime St Newburyport, MA$1.17M43.54,224
- 102 Water St Newburyport, MA$282K21.51,290
- 106 Water St UNIT 106 Newburyport, MA$330K21.51,127
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292