A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 885 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0142 B:0075 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55971006
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-505K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02747 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02747 homes, this home is valued 52% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Dartmouth, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
|13 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$299K||3||2||1,680|
|21 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$435K||5||2.5||2,759|
|16 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$320K||4||2||1,776|
|11 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$331K||3||2.5||1,720|
|19 Myles Standish Dr Dartmouth, MA||$316K||3||2||1,948|
|22 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$445K||3||4||2,840|
|12 Heritage Dr UNIT 12 Bourne, MA||$178K||2||1.5||1,406|
|12 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$395K||4||3||3,250|
|14 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$321K||3||2||1,745|
|27 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$303K||3||1.5||1,844|
|20 Myles Standish Dr Dartmouth, MA||$308K||2||2||1,766|
|9 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$346K||3||2.5||1,800|
|10 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$418K||5||4||2,836|
|21 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$411K||4||2.5||3,016|
|12 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$329K||3||2||2,156|
|17 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$306K||3||2||2,007|
|8 Heritage Dr UNIT 8 Bourne, MA||$174K||2||1.5||1,194|
|8 Heritage Dr Dartmouth, MA||$328K||3||3||1,680|
|21 John Winthrop St Dartmouth, MA||$396K||3||2.5||2,106|
|25 Merrymount Dr Dartmouth, MA||$299K||3||2||1,701|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.