A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,100 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $361,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $483
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: No
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES: University
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- ASSC_POOL: Yes
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Concierge
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Private Guard
- ASSOC_SECURITY: TV Monitor
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Screens
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Sprinkler System
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Unknown
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Tile
- STYLE: Mid-Rise
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- WARRANTY: No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01749 S:098
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59086736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $302-415K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% lower than in Boston, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15 N Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.