- Built in 1989
- Views: 611 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $422
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Handicap Equipped, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Indoor Pool, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Furnishings (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 190
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01749 S:126
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59086750
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2K-1.98M.
Market guideZillow predicts Allston home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% lower than in Boston, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (68)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15 N Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!