A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 836 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $294,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 03649000
- Zillow Home ID: 58775398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06804 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for Brookfield as a whole. Among 06804 homes, this home is valued 18.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% greater than in Brookfield, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06804 home values.
|17 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$265K||3||2||1,248|
|13 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$258K||3||2||1,372|
|24 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$321K||4||2||1,697|
|28 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$308K||3||3||2,044|
|26 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$289K||3||2||1,605|
|22 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$274K||4||3||1,288|
|30 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$238K||3||2||988|
|20 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$266K||3||2||1,455|
|11 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$291K||3||2||1,525|
|21 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$285K||4||1.5||1,456|
|32 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$243K||3||2||1,040|
|19 Woodview Dr Brookfield, CT||$225K||3||2||910|
|27 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,134|
|18 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$274K||3||2.1||1,675|
|29 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$368K||3||2||2,307|
|34 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$224K||3||1||1,040|
|3 Candleview Rd Brookfield, CT||$284K||3||3||1,276|
|40 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$340K||4||2||2,200|
|33 N Pleasant Rise Brookfield, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,332|
|21 Woodview Dr Brookfield, CT||$259K||3||2||1,266|
Nearby Schools in Brookfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!