- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 204 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 279754
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), CommunityAmenities \ Gated Entrance, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, Heating Features \ Central Electric, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, ExteriorFeatures \ Workshop, Fencing \ Chain Link, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, CommunityAmenities \ Lake\Pond, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Style \ Traditional, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Wood Burning, Condition Description \ Good, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, Garages \ 0, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, LandDescription \ Rolling, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dryer, AppliancesAndEquip \ Washer, ExteriorFeatures \ Loafing Shed, LandDescription \ Wooded-Partial, AppliancesAndEquip \ Fire Alarm, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - Part, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Solid Surface, CommunityAmenities \ Community Center, CommunityAmenities \ Party Room, GarageAndCarport \ None, Cooling Features \ Wall\Window Unit(s), CommunityAmenities \ Walking\Bike Trails, AppliancesAndEquip \ Satellite, HoaIncludes \ Management, HoaIncludes \ Security Service, ExteriorAndConst \ Log, CommunityAmenities \ Neighborhood Boat Ramp
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,827 sqft
- Parcel #: 2015-00-011-001-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 116536798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-137K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (71)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 149 Hunter Ct|
Nearby Schools in Canadian
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!