15 Oceanview Ln, Staten Island, NY 10301
For Sale: $1,899,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:5,060 sq ft
- Lot:6,068 sqft
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Jan 1993 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow34
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth96
- Lot Width63
- MLS #1085298
- Parcel #008390200
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID32293657
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,344,586||$1.17M – $1.49M||+$200,035||$265||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,237/mo||$1.7K – $3.7K/mo||--||$0.44||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Emerson Hill home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Emerson Hill homes, this home is 305.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerson Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% greater than in New York, and 90.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerson Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerson Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Oceanview Lane
- 527 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$1.73M46.08,244
- 560 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$890K43.03,200
- 511 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$1.31M46.04,179
- 61 Coverly Ave Staten Island, NY$933K45.02,520
- 79 Emerson Ct Staten Island, NY$558K32.01,794
- 32 Coverly Ave Staten Island, NY$1.46M45.07,600
- 111 Coverly Ave Staten Island, NY$994K53.04,380
- 18 Emerson Ave Staten Island, NY$1.39M33.01,500
- 80 Emerson Ct Staten Island, NY$591K33.01,794
- 601 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$937K34.02,390
- 50 Emerson Ct Staten Island, NY$640K32.02,109
- 40 Francis Pl Staten Island, NY$897K43.02,800
- 610 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$1.13M33.02,100
- 36 Portsmouth Ave Staten Island, NY$654K21.01,150
- 337 Deere Park Pl Staten Island, NY$1.46M44.05,000
- 15 Francis Pl Staten Island, NY$959K44.03,818
- 440 Ocean Ter Staten Island, NY$809K----2,267
- 65 Ridge Loop Staten Island, NY$1.31M54.03,700
- 15 Butterworth Ave Staten Island, NY$1.19M44.03,000
- 5 Longfellow Ave Staten Island, NY$691K31.52,176
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. 29 Bardwell (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Susan E Wagner High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- New Dorp High (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
- Staten Island Technical High (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Ralph R McKee Career and Technical Educ... (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
- Curtis High (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
- Port Richmond High (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005