- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $266,250
- Price/sqft: $253
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 23
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Parcel #: M:240 B:0224 L:00403
- Zillow Home ID: 57965005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Haven home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for New Haven Metro as a whole. Among New Haven homes, this home is valued 33.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 118.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% higher than in New Haven Metro, and 105.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Haven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Haven home values.
- 122 Court StStudio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 50 Elm St-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in --
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!