A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 1,093 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0131 B:0001 L:0010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58133225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-221K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 12.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|10 Pease St Enfield, CT||$225K||6||3||3,421|
|16 Pease St Enfield, CT||$147K||3||1.5||1,556|
|18 Garden St Enfield, CT||$213K||6||3||3,086|
|19 Garden St Enfield, CT||$127K||2||2||1,080|
|17 Garden St Enfield, CT||$133K||3||1.5||1,456|
|34 Garden St Enfield, CT||$161K||Studio||--||1,950|
|12 Garden St Enfield, CT||$195K||6||2||3,277|
|20 Pease St Enfield, CT||$155K||4||1.5||1,992|
|147 Pearl St Enfield, CT||$241K||6||2||3,358|
|23 Pease St Enfield, CT||$127K||3||1||1,568|
|11 Garden St Enfield, CT||$178K||6||3||2,898|
|33 Garden St Enfield, CT||$94K||3||1||774|
|40 Garden St Enfield, CT||$170K||6||2.5||2,395|
|39 Garden St Enfield, CT||$184K||7||--||2,730|
|135 Pearl St Enfield, CT||$236K||4||3.5||3,360|
|42 Garden St Enfield, CT||$171K||3||1.5||2,600|
|8 Garden St Enfield, CT||$154K||5||1.5||1,868|
|35 Garden St Enfield, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,568|
|46 Garden St Enfield, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,754|
|25 Pease St Enfield, CT||$148K||3||2||1,591|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!