15 Potter Rd, Seymour, CT 06483
Sold on 6/5/12: $95,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:990 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $95,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ In Basement,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Multifamily,Sewage System \ Shared Septic,Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor,Water Source \ Shared Well,
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow651
- Elementary Schoolpboe
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High Schoolpboe
- Middle SchoolPBOE
- Neighborhood NameSeymour (159)
- Parcel #010230
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID57987232
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$162,421||$140K – $182K||-$3,166||$164||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,196/mo||$921 – $1.5K/mo||-$20||$1.21||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06483 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seymour, and 11.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Potter Road
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005