This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1837
- Views: 1,077 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Storage Space, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, DisabilityFeatures \ Grab Bars in Bathrm, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Freezer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Barn, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Softwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Barn, HeatFuel \ Coal, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatFuel \ Wood, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Coal Stove, Interior Features CF \ Handicap Modified, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove Insert, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Slate, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Farmhouse, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Oil, WaterHeater \ Owned
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: WLPO M:00019 B:000050 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86735060
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $204-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03608 homes, this home is valued 19.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Walpole, and 36.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|18 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$209K||2||2||1,885|
|22 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$300K||5||2.5||3,000|
|9 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$390K||4||3||3,473|
|8 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$232K||4||2||2,033|
|34 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$363K||3||--||2,530|
|4 Wentworth Rd Walpole, NH||$380K||5||3||3,932|
|33 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$900K||5||5||8,654|
|14 Flat St Walpole, NH||$256K||3||2||2,812|
|6 Old Keene Rd Walpole, NH||$286K||4||2||3,452|
|13 Flat St Walpole, NH||$376K||3||3||3,335|
|16 Old Keene Rd Walpole, NH||$273K||4||2||2,827|
|5 Flat St Walpole, NH||$230K||3||1.5||2,244|
|2 Main St Walpole, NH||$239K||2||2||2,377|
|26 Old Keene Rd Walpole, NH||$146K||2||1||996|
|1 Main St Walpole, NH||$256K||4||2||2,514|
|6 Main St Walpole, NH||$185K||3||1||1,800|
|42 Old Keene Rd Walpole, NH||$293K||4||1.5||2,634|
|48 Old Keene Rd Walpole, NH||$403K||3||3||3,667|
|45 Prospect Hill Rd Walpole, NH||$268K||3||2||2,840|
|10 Main St Walpole, NH||$379K||3||3||3,387|
Nearby Schools in Walpole
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!