- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15 Prospect St, Farmington, NH 038351 bed, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $42,500
- Price/sqft: $42
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Parcel #: FRMN M:U11 B:017 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 92901183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Town of Farmington, and 41.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03835 home values.
- 9 Prospect St Farmington, NH$187K522,416
- 5 Prospect St Farmington, NH$120K31.51,131
- 16 Prospect St Farmington, NH$105K411,344
- 11 Berry Ct Farmington, NH$187K321,636
- 29 Berry Ct # 2 Farmington, NH$127K31.51,296
- 29 Berry Ct # 1 Farmington, NH$122K31.51,152
- 10 Berry Ct Farmington, NH$122K211,370
- 14 Berry Ct Farmington, NH$103K211,195
- 18 Berry Ct Farmington, NH$68K----1,239
- 24 Berry Ct Farmington, NH$153K31.51,200
- 6 Bay Rd Farmington, NH$123K41.51,593
- 8 Bay Rd Farmington, NH$189K321,928
- 55 Orange St Farmington, NH$77K422,096
- 8 Courtland St Farmington, NH$186K312,170
- 85 Orange St Farmington, NH$128K41.51,456
- 14 Bay Rd Farmington, NH$139K311,496
- 64 Orange St Farmington, NH$271K542,963
- 145 Berry Rd Canterbury, NH$381K332,444
- 68 Orange St Farmington, NH$145K311,561
- 84 Orange St Farmington, NH$124K21810
Nearby Schools in Town of Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292