This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,933 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $206,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Partial basement, 403 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Bulkhead, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Full, Basement Feature \ Interior Access, Basement Feature \ Sump Pump, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Window AC, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Cabana, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Pool - Inground, Exterior Features \ Porch - Enclosed, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage Parking \ Attached, Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Level, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape, Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven, Utility Connections \ for Electric Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,167 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0171 B:0000 L:14
- Zillow Home ID: 56180194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 34% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|19 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$203K||3||1.5||1,618|
|7 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$194K||3||2||1,364|
|25 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,770|
|1 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$213K||3||1||1,881|
|16 Roland St Holyoke, MA||$180K||3||1||1,261|
|20 Roland St Holyoke, MA||$199K||3||1||1,668|
|10 Roland St Holyoke, MA||$206K||2||1||1,859|
|36 Charles Hill Rd Holyoke, MA||$194K||3||2||1,680|
|24 Roland St Holyoke, MA||$170K||3||1||1,141|
|16 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$221K||4||2||2,097|
|10 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$168K||3||1||1,096|
|24 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$174K||3||1||1,310|
|4 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$176K||3||1||1,104|
|45 Mayer Dr Holyoke, MA||$264K||2||2||1,970|
|42 Charles Hill Rd Holyoke, MA||$200K||3||1||1,362|
|30 Quinn Dr Holyoke, MA||$201K||3||2||1,545|
|37 Mayer Dr Holyoke, MA||$315K||3||2.5||2,007|
|33 Mayer Dr Holyoke, MA||$256K||2||2||1,352|
|31 Mayer Dr Holyoke, MA||$294K||3||2||1,766|
|55 Mayer Dr Holyoke, MA||$272K||2||3||2,484|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.