A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,904 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $428,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $314
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0025 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56917466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01929 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Essex as a whole. Among 01929 homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01929, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Essex, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
|17 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$407K||3||1||1,524|
|13 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$372K||2||1||952|
|19 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$920K||3||3||3,684|
|11 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$575K||3||2||2,864|
|1 Junction Ln UNIT 1 South Hamilton, MA||$542K||3||2.5||1,992|
|9 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$428K||3||1||1,520|
|7 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$478K||3||2||2,088|
|12 Patriots Lndg Essex, MA||$853K||3||2||3,377|
|5 Red Gate Rd Essex, MA||$450K||4||1||1,590|
|5 Patriots Lndg UNIT 5 Essex, MA||$379K||3||2||1,806|
|11 Patriots Lndg Essex, MA||$844K||5||3||4,022|
|10 Patriots Lndg Essex, MA||$1.08M||4||3||3,638|
|15 Lakeview Rd Essex, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,334|
|17 Lakeview Rd Essex, MA||$449K||--||--||--|
|40 Lakeshore Dr Essex, MA||$411K||2||2||1,230|
|9 Lakeview Rd UNIT 9 Essex, MA||$221K||2||1.5||935|
|11 Lakeview Rd UNIT 11 Essex, MA||$225K||2||1.5||940|
|38 Lakeshore Dr Essex, MA||$437K||2||1||1,567|
|42 Lakeshore Dr Essex, MA||$517K||4||2.5||2,208|
|8 Patriots Lndg UNIT 8 Essex, MA||$356K||3||2||1,367|
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!