Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 523 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,075 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ City Water, Features \ None, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Patio, Features \ Septic, Features \ Other Water Source, Features \ Brick, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Central A\C - Electric, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ Tile, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Porch, Features \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Gas, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Possible Subdivision, Features \ High Tech Cabling, Features \ Other Basement, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,293 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 28-11-1-6
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 119136729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $76-183K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kentucky home values will increase 1.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|14 Richland Dr Scottsville, KY||$155K||5||3.5||3,097|
|39 Richland Dr Scottsville, KY||$151K||4||3||2,548|
|540 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$85K||3||2||1,288|
|539 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$86K||3||1||1,277|
|510 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$81K||--||--||1,173|
|490 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$81K||3||2||1,218|
|510 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$85K||3||2||--|
|412 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$93K||--||--||1,260|
|100 Richland Dr Scottsville, KY||$112K||3||2||--|
|112 Richland Dr Scottsville, KY||$127K||3||3||1,800|
|475 Dover Ch Rd Scottsville, KY||$81K||3||1||1,234|
|166 Richard Jones Rd Scottsville, KY||$82K||3||2||--|
|23 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$83K||3||2||1,000|
|23 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$79K||3||2||1,000|
|22 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$78K||3||2||1,000|
|22 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$80K||3||2||1,036|
|36 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$74K||2||1||832|
|43 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$80K||3||2||1,053|
|43 Ashley Ln Scottsville, KY||$80K||3||2||--|
|620 Dover Church Rd Scottsville, KY||$105K||3||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Scottsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!