A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,021 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $117,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0075 B:0006 L:9
- Zillow Home ID: 56175213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $94-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 24.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|997-999 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$121K||6||2||2,539|
|1021 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$99K||3||1||1,896|
|979-981 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$105K||4||2||2,021|
|14-16 School St Holyoke, MA||$119K||5||2||2,299|
|12 School St Holyoke, MA||$104K||6||2||1,988|
|1031 Dwight St # 2 Holyoke, MA||$86K||3||1||1,100|
|1031 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$118K||5||2||2,247|
|996 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$110K||4||1||1,973|
|5 School St Holyoke, MA||$103K||3||1||1,248|
|1010 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$133K||4||2||2,401|
|977 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$108K||4||2||2,046|
|978-980 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$128K||4||2||2,443|
|3 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA||$77K||2||2||1,050|
|564 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$107K||3||1||1,250|
|42 Clinton Ave Holyoke, MA||$89K||3||2||1,924|
|40 Clinton Ave Holyoke, MA||$85K||3||1||1,924|
|4 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA||$85K||3||1.5||1,152|
|38 Clinton Ave Holyoke, MA||$97K||3||2||2,120|
|964-966 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$182K||7||4||4,126|
|1020 Dwight St Holyoke, MA||$83K||3||1||875|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.