This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 2,052 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $630,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Planned Area Development, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Den, Other Room Description \ Library, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 2,915 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: M:71 B:99 L:15
- Zillow Home ID: 64688807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $367-558K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 90.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!