A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 3,149 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $346,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 4110015
- Zillow Home ID: 59044395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|14 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$428K||3||2.5||2,902|
|22 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$367K||--||2.5||2,434|
|7 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$381K||4||2.5||2,508|
|21 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$401K||4||3||2,928|
|27 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$376K||4||3.5||2,620|
|8 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$376K||--||2.5||2,484|
|28 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$368K||--||2.5||2,530|
|51 Country Club Rd Avon, CT||$348K||4||2||2,065|
|33 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$444K||4||2.5||3,084|
|32 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$390K||4||2.5||2,804|
|140 Winding Ln Avon, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,055|
|134 Winding Ln Avon, CT||$302K||3||2.5||1,824|
|44 Country Club Rd Avon, CT||$354K||4||2.5||2,304|
|146 Winding Ln Avon, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,238|
|39 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$398K||4||2.5||2,936|
|128 Winding Ln Avon, CT||$419K||4||3.5||2,900|
|61 Country Club Rd Avon, CT||$381K||4||2.5||2,563|
|38 Stony Corners Rd Avon, CT||$354K||--||2.5||2,196|
|40 Country Club Rd Avon, CT||$321K||4||1.5||2,017|
|158 Winding Ln Avon, CT||$349K||3||2.5||2,124|
Nearby Schools in Avon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!