- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,124 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: 21513298
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Heated, Basement \ Heated, Basement Room Level \ 0, Bedroom Level \ 2, County \ Monmouth, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Dining Room Level \ 1, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Shed, Family Room Level \ 1, Fireplace \ Yes, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Foyer \ Ceramic Tile, Foyer \ Closet(s), Foyer \ Dec Molding, Foyer \ Double Door Entry, Foyer \ Two Story, Foyer Level \ 1, Great/Family Room \ Fireplace - Gas, Great/Family Room \ Floor - Wood, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heat/AC \ 2 Zoned AC, Heat/AC \ Central Air, Heat/AC \ Forced Hot Air, Included \ Attic Fan, Included \ Blinds/Shades, Included \ Ceiling Fan(s), Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Dryer, Included \ Garage Door Opener, Included \ Gas Cooking, Included \ Light Fixtures, Included \ Refrigerator, Included \ Stove, Included \ Washer, Interior \ Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Dec Molding, Interior \ Den, Interior \ Security System, Interior \ Sliding Door, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Kitchen \ Floor - Ceramic, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Floor - Wood, Living Room Level \ 1, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Master Bath \ Tub, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom \ Walk-in Closet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Middle School \ Clifton T. Barkalow, Municipality \ Freehold Twp (FRE), Out Buildings \ Storage Shed, Parking \ Asphalt, Parking \ Double Wide Drive, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Basement Room, Rooms \ Bedroom, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Kitchen, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Sitting, Siding \ Brick, Siding \ Vinyl, Sitting Level \ 2, Style \ Colonial, Sub-Type \ Detached, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 07728, Zoning \ Residential
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 144
- Parcel #: 1700070 0800025
- Zillow Home ID: 39244312
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400-565K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07728 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Freehold Township as a whole. Among 07728 homes, this home is 96.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07728, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Freehold Township, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07728 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Freehold Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07728 home values.
|17 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$542K||--||--||2,974|
|10 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$609K||--||--||3,408|
|10 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$377K||5||3.5||--|
|87 Tricentennial Dr Freehold, NJ||$867K||--||--||5,284|
|19 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$549K||--||--||2,984|
|85 Tricentennial Dr Freehold, NJ||$840K||--||--||4,874|
|9 Fred Jahn Dr Freehold, NJ||$594K||--||--||3,434|
|16 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$515K||--||--||2,842|
|6 Fred Jahn Dr Freehold, NJ||$600K||4||3||3,400|
|5 Fred Jahn Dr Freehold, NJ||$609K||5||3.5||3,440|
|21 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$603K||--||--||3,438|
|83 Tricentennial Dr Freehold, NJ||$802K||--||--||4,659|
|89 Tricentennial Dr Freehold, NJ||$820K||--||--||4,950|
|5 Fred Jahn Dr Freehold, NJ||$622K||5||4||3,408|
|32 Crossing Ln Freehold, NJ||$590K||--||--||3,408|
|4 Fred Jahn Dr Freehold, NJ||$587K||--||--||3,408|
|23 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$652K||--||--||3,843|
|20 Story Ct Freehold, NJ||$645K||--||--||3,609|
|81 Tricentennial Dr Freehold, NJ||$848K||5||5||4,783|
|218 Schanck Rd Freehold, NJ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Freehold Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Freehold Twp High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.