- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,344 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Parcel #: M:164 L:130
- Zillow Home ID: 57998823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 13.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|21 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$280K||3||3||1,550|
|11 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,648|
|23 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$315K||4||3.5||2,330|
|7 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$311K||4||2.5||2,368|
|12 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,846|
|16 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$282K||3||3||1,928|
|18 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$283K||3||2.5||1,512|
|16 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$276K||3||2||1,326|
|8 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$272K||4||3||1,652|
|12 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$276K||3||2||1,220|
|20 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$273K||3||2.5||1,184|
|27 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$299K||4||2.5||2,108|
|8 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,380|
|22 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$325K||4||3||2,748|
|3 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$283K||3||2.5||1,666|
|24 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$320K||4||2||1,984|
|28 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$296K||4||1.5||2,338|
|31 Surrey Dr Wallingford, CT||$300K||4||2.5||2,106|
|599 Ward Street Ext Wallingford, CT||$237K||3||1.5||1,080|
|19 Stillwood Rd Wallingford, CT||$291K||4||1.5||1,627|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!