15 Swift Ter, Boston, MA 021282 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $1
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Other (See Remarks), RENTAL_TERMS \ Tenant at Will, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:01 P:00385 S:000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59122563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Swift Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Boston, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 9 Swift Ter Boston, MA$332K41.51,613
- 19 Swift Ter Boston, MA$240K11939
- 5 Swift Ter Boston, MA$299K211,174
- 443 Frankfort St # 1 Boston, MA$241K21--
- 441 Frankfort St Boston, MA$289K211,311
- 443 Frankfort St Boston, MA$357K321,768
- 447 Frankfort St # 3 Boston, MA$359K------
- 447 Frankfort St Boston, MA$391K311,400
- 27 Swift Ter Boston, MA$237K31796
- 435 Frankfort St Boston, MA$294K221,573
- 449 Frankfort St Boston, MA$290K31.51,224
- 433 Frankfort St Boston, MA$255K31.5941
- 6 Swift Ter Boston, MA$228K311,247
- 453 Frankfort St Boston, MA$425K633,249
- 431 Frankfort St Boston, MA$388K42.52,606
- 1 Swift Ter Boston, MA$331K311,574
- 455 Frankfort St Boston, MA$455K933,630
- 2 Swift Ter Boston, MA$458K432,991
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292