15 Thatcher St, Selkirk, NY 121585 beds, 2 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces, 252 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 01220013300400030420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29675748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Thatcher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12158 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Bethlehem, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12158 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12158 home values.
- 17 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$150K31944
- 11 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$177K311,248
- 8 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$191K321,808
- 14 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$182K211,188
- 14 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$162K311,240
- 19-21 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$186K421,760
- 174 Maple Ave Selkirk, NY$253K432,271
- 10 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$181K311,092
- 172 Maple Ave Selkirk, NY$156K321,930
- 23 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$146K41832
- 11 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$201K31.51,544
- 20 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$154K31.51,463
- 164 Maple Ave Selkirk, NY$127K41.51,668
- 8 Hackett St Selkirk, NY$196K21.51,530
- 29 Thatcher St Selkirk, NY$160K311,368
- 24 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$164K311,200
- 177 Maple Ave Selkirk, NY$188K321,302
- 21 Whitehead St Selkirk, NY$158K311,014
- 10 Hackett St Selkirk, NY$149K411,230
- 161 Maple Ave Selkirk, NY$152K211,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!