- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 2,178 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $147,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 554000015
- Zillow Home ID: 59077012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $123-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|21 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$150K||3||2||1,324|
|9 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$144K||3||1||1,244|
|327 W Center St Manchester, CT||$144K||3||1||1,152|
|27 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1||1,324|
|22 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$135K||2||1||1,012|
|28 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$151K||3||2||1,324|
|337 W Center St Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1||1,152|
|317 W Center St Manchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,484|
|18 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,344|
|20 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$141K||3||1||1,196|
|33 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$122K||2||1||833|
|34 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$151K||3||1||1,152|
|26 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1||1,236|
|38 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$152K||3||1||1,368|
|343 W Center St Manchester, CT||$171K||4||1.5||1,732|
|39 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$158K||3||2||1,424|
|32 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$130K||3||1||1,152|
|309 W Center St Manchester, CT||$141K||2||1||1,120|
|42 Adams St S Manchester, CT||$151K||3||2||1,324|
|36 Trebbe Dr Manchester, CT||$136K||3||1||1,244|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!