- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $919,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,094
- View: City
- , Sun-flooded with open city views, Wall of oversized windows in each major room, Versatile floor plan with generous room sizes, Abundant closet space, Building wired for both Fios & TimeWarner, Prestigious full-service co-op, Fitness center & fabulous roof deck, Steps to Central Park, North and West exposures, Full city view
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 37
- Unit count: 497
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Parcel #: 1125002400015000000020V
- Zillow Home ID: 114441186
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $794-999K.
Market guideZillow predicts Upper West Side home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for New York as a whole. Among Upper West Side homes, this home is valued 31.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 483.5% higher than in New York, and 41.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
|Other Units in this Building (228)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 15 W 72nd St|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org