This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 4,143 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:001 B:145 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57870865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $710K-1.88M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is valued 293.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 120.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|17 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$1.19M||4||2||2,187|
|13 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$1.4M||4||3.5||2,692|
|27 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$1.14M||4||2||2,510|
|11 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$910K||3||3.5||1,782|
|8 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$539K||2||1||1,200|
|19 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$953K||4||1||1,500|
|7 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$690K||4||2||1,247|
|6 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$550K||4||1.5||1,288|
|24 Uncas Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$487K||3||1.5||1,148|
|12 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$812K||3||2||1,960|
|Sequassen Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$534K||4||1.5||1,236|
|16 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$602K||4||1.5||1,450|
|3 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$751K||3||2||1,452|
|5 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$728K||3||2||1,400|
|21 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$970K||3||2||1,512|
|22 Uncas Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$654K||3||2.5||1,878|
|19 Uncas Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$457K||3||1||910|
|23 W Shore Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$1M||4||2.01||1,755|
|27 Billow Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$653K||4||2||1,545|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!