A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Views: 621 all time views
- HOA Fee: $64
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,201,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $938
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 184
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:06455 S:162
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 63710868
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $920K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 74.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|15 Waltham St APT B-306 Boston, MA||$703K||1||1||710|
|1313 Washington St APT 309 Roxbury, MA||$606K||1||1||788|
|1313 Washington St APT 306 Roxbury, MA||$1.51M||1||1||1,947|
|1313 Washington St APT 303 Roxbury, MA||$635K||2||1||816|
|1313 Washington St APT 603 Roxbury, MA||$436K||1||1||727|
|1313 Washington St APT 615 Roxbury, MA||$1.33M||2||2||1,630|
|1313 Washington St APT 224 Roxbury, MA||$1.27M||1||1||1,523|
|1313 Washington St APT 220 Roxbury, MA||$1.12M||1||1||1,459|
|1313 Washington St APT 402 Roxbury, MA||$619K||1||1||816|
|1313 Washington St APT 316 Roxbury, MA||$395K||2||1||894|
|1313 Washington St APT 710 Roxbury, MA||$1.09M||1||2||1,145|
|1 Rollins St APT C104 Boston, MA||$1.3M||3||2.5||1,766|
|1 Rollins St APT C103 Boston, MA||$584K||2||2.5||1,531|
|1 Rollins St APT C303 Boston, MA||$1.27M||3||2.5||1,664|
|1 Rollins St APT C304 Boston, MA||$1.42M||3||2.5||1,818|
|3 Rollins St APT C101 Boston, MA||$1.35M||3||2.5||1,765|
|3 Rollins St APT C301 Boston, MA||$1.41M||3||2.5||1,818|
|3 Rollins St APT C302 Boston, MA||$1.28M||3||2.5||1,664|
|3 Rollins St APT C102 Boston, MA||$1.11M||2||3||1,534|
|1313 Washington St APT 410 Boston, MA||$654K||1||1||898|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!