- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,208 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $810,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $806
- View: City
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Master Bath \ Yes, Opt Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Opt Fee Includes \ Sewer, Opt Fee Includes \ Water, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Descrp \ Unknown/Mixed, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00827 S:006
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63042582
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $798K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 36.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!