15 Warren AveAPT 3, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 7/31/13: $810,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,005 sq ft
- Lot:1,006 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $810,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Master Bath \ Yes,Opt Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Opt Fee Includes \ Sewer,Opt Fee Includes \ Water,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Field Card,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Descrp \ Unknown/Mixed,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID63042582
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:05 P:00827 S:006
- Days on Zillow220
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$752,514||$692K – $805K||+$2,574||$748||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,341/mo||$2.7K – $4.3K/mo||-$14||$3.32||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 18.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Warren Avenue APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005