This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1795
- Views: 4,010 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $722,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,817 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0165 B:0016 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56941699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $545-980K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 48% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|21 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$522K||2||2||1,464|
|37 High St Marblehead, MA||$765K||3||2.5||2,454|
|23 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$611K||3||2||2,178|
|11 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$689K||5||2||2,356|
|18 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$710K||2||2||2,334|
|34 High St Marblehead, MA||$554K||3||3.5||1,671|
|24 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$855K||3||2.5||2,340|
|16 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$628K||3||3||1,702|
|25 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$533K||3||2||1,518|
|10 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$292K||1||1||600|
|39 High St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$461K||3||2||1,877|
|39 High St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$362K||2||2||1,270|
|5 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$671K||3||2||1,818|
|28 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$602K||3||1.5||1,806|
|14 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$999K||6||5||3,843|
|31 High St Marblehead, MA||$733K||3||2.5||1,866|
|36 High St Marblehead, MA||$520K||3||1||1,526|
|27 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$407K||2||1||768|
|12 Washington St Marblehead, MA||$683K||10||2.5||2,452|
|38 High St Marblehead, MA||$892K||4||3.5||2,965|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!