15 Welcome St, Wallingford, CT 064923 beds, 1 bath, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: N354806
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:105 L:027
- Zillow Home ID: 57999521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Welcome Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Wallingford, and 8.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 17 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$130K21603
- 50 North St Wallingford, CT$160K21780
- 16 3rd St Wallingford, CT$161K31904
- 19 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$201K32.51,337
- Welcome St Wallingford, CT$164K11768
- 24 North St Wallingford, CT$301K32.51,620
- 18 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$183K11961
- 49 North St Wallingford, CT$184K321,426
- 20 3rd St Wallingford, CT$166K311,024
- 16 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$186K411,613
- 26 North St Wallingford, CT$241K321,700
- 22 North St Wallingford, CT$299K32.51,620
- 43 North St Wallingford, CT$177K421,798
- 24 3rd St Wallingford, CT$148K311,164
- 22 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$157K21922
- 21 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$162K31.51,060
- 23 Welcome St Wallingford, CT$164K11768
- 28 3rd St Wallingford, CT$154K31808
- 53 North St Wallingford, CT$196K311,306
- 33 North St Wallingford, CT$139K21.5950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!