- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 3,603 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,398 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: SLEM M:80 B:3723 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86844833
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is valued 37.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Salem, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|13 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$369K||5||3.5||2,612|
|14 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$304K||4||2.5||1,802|
|11 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$277K||3||2.5||1,408|
|12 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$302K||3||2.5||1,456|
|9 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$306K||3||2.5||1,610|
|10 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$260K||3||1.5||1,296|
|7 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$333K||4||3||2,330|
|8 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$281K||3||2||1,408|
|5 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$316K||4||3||1,620|
|6 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$281K||3||2||1,286|
|3 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$323K||4||2.5||2,220|
|4 Wildwood Ln Salem, NH||$314K||4||2.5||1,946|
|52 Marianna Rd Salem, NH||$348K||4||2.5||2,540|
|2 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$260K||3||2||1,292|
|1 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$288K||3||2||1,337|
|4 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$336K||4||2.5||2,120|
|53 Marianna Rd Salem, NH||$260K||3||1.5||1,466|
|6 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$293K||3||2.5||1,288|
|3 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$340K||2||3||2,232|
|8 Longwood Rd Salem, NH||$327K||3||3.5||1,612|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!