- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 316 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 1097249
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Property Category \ Single Family, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Interior \ Attic Storage, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Highway Access, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Wall Description \ Plaster, Insulation \ Ceiling, Interior \ Attic Stairs, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Masonry, Equipment \ Hood, Garage Desc \ Door Opener, Hot Water \ Tank, Type \ Ranch, Hot Water \ Electric, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Status \ Active New, Electric \ 220 Volts, Insulation \ Floors, Exterior \ Storm Door, Lot Description \ Out Building, Water Supply \ Well, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Wall Description \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Foundation Type \ Cement Block
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:11-0 L:068-00
- Zillow Home ID: 66064634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $132-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02857 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Scituate as a whole. Among 02857 homes, this home is 22.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% greater than in Scituate, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02857 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scituate.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02857 home values.
|19 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$224K||3||1.5||1,484|
|64 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$308K||3||2||2,232|
|25 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$249K||2||2||1,196|
|5 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$213K||3||1||1,579|
|3 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$310K||3||2||1,759|
|49 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$283K||2||3||1,876|
|110 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$338K||3||2||2,570|
|57 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$235K||2||1.5||1,930|
|26 Byron Randall Rd Scituate, RI||$425K||3||2.5||2,896|
|128 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$241K||4||2.5||1,248|
|12 Byron Randall Rd Scituate, RI||$304K||3||2.5||2,025|
|40 Byron Randall Rd Scituate, RI||$439K||3||2.5||2,751|
|63 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$391K||4||3.5||2,912|
|58 Byron Randall Rd Scituate, RI||$398K||3||2.5||2,478|
|73 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$149K||2||1||900|
|81 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$197K||2||1||1,056|
|83 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$239K||--||--||--|
|85 William Henry Rd North Scituate, RI||$220K||--||--||--|
|84 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$270K||3||2||1,394|
|168 William Henry Rd Scituate, RI||$174K||2||1||1,283|
Nearby Schools in Scituate
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!