- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1872
- 209 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: 201410846
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, BASEMENT \ Crawl Space, BASEMENT \ Part, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Hoosick Falls, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Hoosick Falls, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Window A/C Unit, County \ Rensselaer, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, First Floor Bath \ Partial, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Oil, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LAUNDRY \ Area, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Photo already on listing, ROOF \ Other, School District Code \ Hoosick Falls, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Sub Area \ Hoosick Falls Village, Swis Code \ 382801, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 280102701400080090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 55729256
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12090 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Hoosick Falls as a whole. Among 12090 homes, this home is 50.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12090, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% less than in Hoosick Falls, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 12090 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hoosick Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12090 home values.
|17 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$68K||3||2||1,480|
|13 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$60K||3||1||1,449|
|8 Nixon St Hoosick Falls, NY||$87K||4||2||2,272|
|18 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$73K||5||2||2,394|
|16 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$68K||5||2||2,064|
|10 Nixon St Hoosick Falls, NY||$84K||4||1||2,044|
|19 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$74K||3||1||1,040|
|14 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$59K||3||1.5||1,306|
|9 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$63K||5||1||1,786|
|64 1st St Hoosick Falls, NY||$70K||2||1||1,032|
|45 2nd St Hoosick Falls, NY||$66K||3||1.5||1,137|
|12 Nixon St Hoosick Falls, NY||$74K||3||1.5||1,164|
|12 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$64K||4||2||2,014|
|43 2nd St Hoosick Falls, NY||$67K||2||1||1,077|
|68 1st St Hoosick Falls, NY||$75K||5||2||1,936|
|62 1st St Hoosick Falls, NY||$59K||2||1||787|
|7 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$58K||3||2||1,632|
|23 Willow St Hoosick Falls, NY||$73K||5||1||1,584|
|48 2nd St Hoosick Falls, NY||$73K||3||2||1,998|
|71 Elm St Hoosick Falls, NY||$88K||4||1.5||2,672|
Nearby Schools in Hoosick Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!