15 Yale Ter, Princeton, NJ 08540
Sold on 8/12/13: $515,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,808 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $515,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow121
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolMONTGOMERY H.S.
- Middle SchoolMONTOGOMERY M.S.
- Parcel #1334023000000046
- School DistrictMontgomery Twp
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39903607
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$506,220||$481K – $532K||+$6,661||$279||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,681/mo||$1.8K – $3.4K/mo||-$39||$1.48||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 08540 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Montgomery Township as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.5% less than in Montgomery Township, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montgomery Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Yale Ter
- 98 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$542K43.02,229
- 24 Yale Ter Princeton, NJ$450K33.01,574
- 48 Rutgers Ave Hamilton, NJ$216K32.0--
- 79 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$440K32.51,612
- 3 Cambridge Ct Princeton, NJ$553K52.5--
- 11 Cambridge Ct Princeton, NJ$511K41.5--
- 7 Stanford Pl Princeton, NJ$461K32.51,851
- 41 Rutgers Ln Princeton, NJ$483K42.52,109
- 39 Rutgers Ln Princeton, NJ$534K42.5--
- 6 Cambridge Ct Princeton, NJ$536K42.52,099
- 8 Cambridge Ct Princeton, NJ$546K42.52,096
- 12 Cambridge Dr Ewing, NJ$223K22.5--
- 71 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$479K32.51,746
- 29 Rutgers Ln Princeton, NJ$534K------
- 6 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$393K32.51,835
- 61 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$465K32.51,823
- 20 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$470K33.0--
- 45 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$629K32.520,000
- 22 Rider Ter Princeton, NJ$499K42.5--
- 58 Harvard Cir Princeton, NJ$567K53.52,267
Nearby Schools in Montgomery Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Orchard Hill Elementary (assigned) PK-2 1.8 mi
- Montgomery Upper Middle (assigned) 7-8 2.1 mi
- The Village Elementary (assigned) 3-4 2.2 mi
- Montgomery Lower Middle (assigned) 5-6 2.3 mi
- Montgomery High (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
- Rock Brook School None 1.4 mi
- Princeton Charter School K-8 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005